Thursday, March 19, 2009

I won at last!

Jerry and I do the sign in thing at Spirits of Gillett. You know you sign in every week and pay $1 to sign in. They pick a number and if you have signed in for the week you win half the pot. Well after more than a year I have finally won. $120.75!!!!! I have missed a few weeks here and there but my number had never been drawn. Jerry on the other hand has won 3 times already! He won the biggest pot ever last October of $338 and he won twice in a row about a year ago.

Tonight we have a client appreciation dinner from our vet. clinic. We get to go to Doxbee's in Seymour. Our guest speaker is John Jones former Packer CEO. As long as I don't have to cook, I don't care where we go.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!! I won $100 on a pull tab once, but that's it. It's always nice to have the fun money!! :)

    ReplyDelete