Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back to reality

Well, Jenny left Sunday after morning chores. Boo-hoo! I only went to the barn 5 times in 10 days. For you non-farmers, I would normally have gone 20 times in 10 days. So I actually got a few other things done around the house. Not as much as I would have liked too as this was my week of only working 2 days at the office(which is what it should have been) I worked 4 days! Thank goodness Jenny was here or I really would have went crazy. Yes, I work 2 days one week and 3 days the next week so I have 40 hrs. in 2 weeks.

So now it's back to the same old grind until sometime in mid-May when Jenny comes back for the summer. My life of leisure is over for now. Yes, I call a life of leisure if I only work one job a week. Calf count 14 milk, 5 water.

No comments:

Post a Comment