Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Peaches n cream trifle


The recipe is as follows:

1 white cake mix
1 c. peach schnapps
2 large boxes of french vanilla pudding
2 cool whip
3 cans peaches, drained and sliced
Bake the cake and after it's cooled take a fork and poke holes in it. Pour the peach schnapps over the cake. Do this a day ahead and put in fridge. Mix the pudding and make your layers. Cake, pudding, peaches, cool whip. Repeat but end with peached on top. Enjoy! My bowl is always running over when I make trifle. I always use sugar free pudding mix but I take milk right out of our bulk tank so I think one cancels out the other.



Here are a few more pics from Mother's Day.



Jerry and Jesse cut most of the lawn for me. I didn't get a picture of Jesse. He was doing the trim with the push mower and ran away on me. I did have to finish 2 small sections of the lawn as Jerry had to finish picking stones for Joe Peterson. But it took me less than a half hour and I was done and it was the easy part with no trees to go around. They tried.




I got these flowers at church. Women of Faith put carnations on the alter for Mother's Day and after the service we give each woman a flower. Well I had to order them and pick them up and take them to church. I got 8 dozen and they were in a big bucket. When I was putting them in vases the 2 white ones had a lot shorter stem than the rest so I took them home. They were perfect for the vase I had. I got the pink one on Mother's Day. Pays to be in charge, you get the leftovers.


Jesse gave me this lovely card. The verse made me get a lump in my throat. AWWWW.........
That's all for today. Looking forward to rummage sales on Friday with Bonnie and Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment