Friday, May 22, 2009

Another rhubarb torte

Here is the recipe I made last weekend. Got it out of our church cookbook. Those cookbooks are the best!

2 c. flour
2 sticks butter
2 T. powdered sugar
4 c. rhubarb
1 c. sugar
1 sm. pkg. vanilla instant pudding
1 cool whip
1 3/4 c. milk

Mix flour, butter and powdered sugar. Pat into 9 x 13 pan. Mix rhubarb with sugar. Spread over crust and bake for 45-50 min. at 375. Cool. Mix pudding with milk and spread over rhubarb. Top with cool whip. Keep in fridge.

Hope to plant the garden this weekend. Hope to get on the Harley for a ride too! My favorite time of the year, the lilacs are in bloom! I love them!

Yes, please anyone if you read this leave a comment. I hope someone enjoys this!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! My hubby LOVES rhubarb. This sounds like a good one to try! I'll be making a rhubarb upside down cake for the weekend, I'll let you know how it is!

    ReplyDelete