Friday, February 27, 2009

No fun feeding calves in blizzard

As mother nature socked it to us again I had just a wonderful time feeding calves in a blizzard last night. NOT!!!! It took me a little longer as you can't walk as fast in the snow and walking against the wind. I tried to look at the bright side and thought well the neighbors (Horsens) have more calves outside than I do so they would be outside longer than me.

I didn't even get late for work this morning. Thanks to Jerry plowing out our road or I would have never made it out until the plow came. Jerry wore his snowmobile helmet on the tractor when he plowed. He looked like one of those guys in the super modified tractor pulls that wear helmets. Sorry, no picture, didn't have my camera out this morning.

But with all this snow the trails are still open! Club ride on Sunday! Not every year we snowmobile into March!

Tomorrow night is the play. Will let you know how it was..............

No comments:

Post a Comment