Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August will be nuts!

August looks to be a hectic month for me. We have something going on every weekend and sometimes both Saturday and Sunday. Jenny leaves us Aug. 25th:( So that means I will be going to the barn more. I had it rather nice this summer and only went to the barn once or twice a week. The Shawano fair is Labor Day weekend. I do take photography exhibits among a few other things to the fair. Not only that I work at the fair. I am superintendent for photography, cultural arts and woodworking. So that means I am at the fair every day. The first days are 12 hour days. Those are some looooong days working with the public. So I probably won't be blogging too much this month unless something really exciting happens, but don't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment